Fifty is the new forty!

 “Fifty is the new forty”


Today officially is 50 days til' I am 50.  So begins the celebration in whatever way I desire.  Words, poems, quotes are things I ask folks to send me.  Perhaps over the next 50 days or today.  I intend to celebrate each day as if it was my birthday.  WHY NOT?  I will be 50 and I can do what I want!


Currently our house is for sale - maybe we will be in our new home by my birthday.   This year is a big one.  Joe retired, we sell and buy a house, and I turn 50.  I am open to ideas that folks may have.   If you are reading this, then leave a post.


Ideas to celebrate my 50th!   Enjoy your day.  1962-2012


God gift you all the colors of life, colors of joy, colors of happiness, colors of friendship, colors of love and all other colors you want to paint in your life." Live,Love,Laugh.....Dream
God gift you all the colors of life, colors of joy, colors of happiness, colors of friendship,

Followers